The MMOT lab is thrilled to be back for summer research in 2021, with a total of six undergraduate students working on a diverse set of projects:
- Olivia Dyer – aponeurosis tissue imaging
- Thomas Matsumura – lower limb kinematics and muscle activity patterns
- Jaden Lee – microstructural modeling of skeletal muscle mechanics
- Sabrina Lorza – fluid pressurization in passively deformed skeletal muscle
- Minhaj Bhuiyan – multi-axial stiffness of passive skeletal muscle
- Kyle Young – computational modeling of the patellofemoral joint
We are excited to be active in the lab this summer, and looking forward to a fun 8-10 weeks on campus!